OAMF Eviction policy (public)
One Africa Music Fest are produced for the enjoyment of all those persons who attend. The licence for each fest is granted under strict conditions of attendance and public safety, prevention of disorder and prevention of public nuisance. Any person who disrupts the fest under any of the below sections will leave themselves liable for eviction from site. The decision as to the eviction will be at the discretion of the Eviction Team following advice from fest security staff and line managed by the Security Co-ordinator.
Persons will be liable for eviction under the following circumstances:
**Unacceptable behaviours that can lead to eviction includes:
- Entering or being onsite without a ticket or relevant pass/wristband
- Unacceptable, disruptive or anti-social behaviours**
- Having been arrested or cautioned in connection with a criminal offence, pending or post hand-over to the Police
- illegal activity;
- breaching the terms and conditions of entry;
- failing to submit to a search upon entry to the site;
- offensive behaviours;
- throwing hard objects in the direction of people;
- encouraging others to behave badly by incitement;
- preventing our security or emergency services reacting to a situation;
- committing a criminal offence but not arrested by the police;
- in possession of unlawful drugs;
- unofficially selling alcohol, tobacco, counterfeit or any unauthorized goods
- Any other behaviours that leaves the Music Fest Director open to prosecution or is not conducive to maintaining a safe event.
- All evictees will be processed via an onsite Eviction Team and their wristbands will be removed to prevent them re-entering the fest./li>
- All persons presented for eviction by security will be interviewed by the Eviction Team who are independent from security and their details will be recorded in a database with their full personal details, a photograph (with consent), date and time and the reasons for eviction.
- All evictees will be able to make a free telephone call if they do not have a mobile phone in order to contact members of their group and/or family.
- Evictees will need to phone a friend on site to collect their belongings before their eviction as they themselves will not be permitted back into the event to find them. Upfront and Personal Global Management Consultants will not be responsible for ensuring that they leave site with their belongings.
- Evictees will receive a letter detailing the eviction process and details of onward transportation.
- Evictees are normally evicted from site via the public transport hub / taxi rank. Evictees are liable to receiving a life time ban from purchasing tickets or working / volunteering for any One Africa Music fest and Upfront and Personal Global Management Consultants events.