terms and conditions
Please note this event is no readmission. Please ensure you have everything you need before entering.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
"Agent" means the organisation (which may include Us) from whom You have purchased this Ticket.
"Event" means the event to be held at the Venue in respect of which You have bought this Ticket.
"Terms" means these terms and conditions.
"Ticket" means any ticket or wristband (as applicable) for You to attend an Event.
"Venue" means the venue where the Event is held.
"We" means Upfront and Personal Global Management Consultants and "Us" and "Our" shall be read accordingly.
"You" means you as the holder of this Ticket and "Your" shall be read accordingly.
- These Terms and Conditions incorporate, and should be read in accordance with Our full terms and conditions of booking and any Venue and/or Agent terms, conditions and regulations, which You can obtain from the Venue and/or Agent. In the event of inconsistency, these Terms and Conditions prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
- Your possession of this Ticket constitutes Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Tickets are personal revocable licences and shall at all times remain Our property and subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- Upon purchase, please check Tickets carefully as mistakes cannot always be rectified after purchase.
- The Event is not suitable for young children. Children under 5 (Aged 4 or below) are NOT permitted. Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (18 or over) at all times.
- Please contact Us in advance of the Event if You have any specific access requirements in relation to the Event, otherwise it may not be possible for Us to meet your needs. All requests should be addressed to the box office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must retain this Ticket on Your person at all times during the Event.
- Duplicate Tickets will not be issued in any circumstances.
- Your Ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered or defaced.
- Where necessary, We reserve the right to make alterations to the published Event or programme. Artists and billed attractions are subject to change. Our liability for the cancellation, rescheduling or material change to an Event is limited to the refund set out in condition 11 below.
- We will not refund or exchange this Ticket unless the Event is cancelled or re-scheduled or there is a material change to the Event. A ‘material’ change is a change which, in our opinion, makes the Event materially different to the Event that any purchaser of a Ticket could reasonably expect. A change to the artists performing at the Event shall not be a material change. The refund for Tickets equals the face value of the Tickets purchased plus booking fee but excludes any transaction fees. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by You are at Your own risk and We shall not be liable for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure beyond the Ticket price and relevant booking fee (excluding any transaction fees).
- If an Event is rescheduled or materially changed, You must claim Your refund in good time before the rescheduled or materially changed event takes place. If an Event is cancelled, You must claim Your refund within 3 months from the date of the Event.
- 13. You agree that We will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including Yourself) or property however caused (including by Us):
(a) in any circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by Us;
(b) in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury resulting from Our negligence); or
(c) to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from breach by You of any of these Terms and Conditions.
- You may not re-sell or transfer a Ticket if prohibited by law. Where a Ticket is offered for re-sale in accordance with these Conditions, You must provide the buyer with full details of the Ticket. The buyer of a Ticket must be made aware of these Conditions and any other terms and conditions applicable to the Event.
- You may not combine a Ticket with any hospitality, travel or accommodation service and/or any other merchandise, product or service to create a ticket package (“Ticket Package”) and sell or otherwise transfer (or facilitate the sale or transfer of) such Ticket Package for profit or commercial gain, offer such Ticket Package as an incentive or prize in a promotion or competition, or otherwise dispose of such Ticket Package in the course of a business.
- If You have obtained this Ticket in breach of these Terms and/or if You breach any of these Terms then it shall be void, and all rights conferred on You or evidenced by such Ticket shall be void. If You seek to gain entry to an Event using a void Ticket then we reserve the right to refuse You entry to or eject You from the Event and You may be liable to legal action for trespass. Void tickets are non-refundable.
- We reserve the right to refuse You entry to and/or eject You from the Event and/or Venue in reasonable circumstances including without limitation for health and safety or licensing reasons; if You behave in a manner which has or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other persons at the Event; if You use threatening, abusive or insulting words or mannerisms; if you are found in possession of any prohibited item or substance; if in Our reasonable opinion You are acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs; if You fail, when required, to produce proof of identity or age; if You breach these Terms; or if Your Ticket is void.
- We reserve the right to conduct security searches from time to time, and to refuse admission to You, or eject You, from the Event and/or Venue should You refuse to comply with such security searches. No refunds will be given to You if You are refused entry or ejected due to Your own behaviour. PLEASE SEE EVICTION POLICY ON THE EVENT WEBSITE.
- We reserve the right to confiscate any item, which in Our reasonable opinion may cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the Event or is one of the items not permitted in the Venue as listed on the Event website. Without limitation, the following may not be brought into the Venue: animals (except for assistance dogs); Any recording or transmitting equipment (including professional cameras with lenses of 6 inches or more); pyrotechnics or fireworks; Distress flares & flares; smoke bombs; laser pens; flags on poles; glass containers; items which may be regarded as weapons; illegal substances; legal highs (Inc. nitrous oxide); tables; chairs of any sort, including stools, floor seating and shooting sticks; barbeques and any kind of cooking apparatus; gazebos and parasols. Food hampers/cool bags/boxes; alcohol; large (golf) umbrellas; Bicycles, scooters, roller skates; drones.
- You may bring snacks and soft drinks to the event for your own consumption provided that any soft drinks are held in unopened and sealed plastic or paper containers with a capacity of 500ml or less.
- Food and drink will be available for purchase at the event. Our partnering brands will be in place for all alcohol sales on site.
- You must comply with any and all instructions given to You by Us, Venue and/or Event staff and stewards.
- You shall not use equipment for recording or transmitting (by digital or any other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data inside any Venue or at any Event, and You shall not bring such equipment into any Venue or Event.
- By attending an Event, You give Your express consent to Your actual or simulated likeness to be included within any film, photograph, audio and/or audio-visual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world. This includes filming by the police or security which may be carried out for the security of customers or the prevention of crime.
- We may prosecute You if You cause damage to the Venue, the Venue infrastructure, or cause harm to any other person at the Event and/or Venue.
- You may only leave and re-enter the Venue during the Event at Our discretion and/or that of the Venue management. Otherwise, there will be no re-admission or pass outs of any kind.
- If before or during the Event You have a complaint in relation to the Event (including without limitation in relation to Your ability to view the Event), please contact Us or a steward promptly since complaints are very difficult to deal with after the Event.
- The advertised artist or artists may be subject to change at the sole discretion of the organizers. The organizers simply guarantee a production which shall include performances by several named and unarmed artists in the advertised music genre.
- The Event is outdoors. You are strongly advised to bring appropriate clothing and footwear to protect against potential inclement weather.
- Warning – Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing. Please note that pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting or other special effects may take place during some performances.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONE AFRICA BIG WIN
- Applicant MUST have a valid travel document.
- Applicant MUST be willing and available to travel.
- Applicant MUST be above 18 years.
- Applicant who DO NOT have work permit and valid visa to travel to the United States of America can enter for the Dubai show as we will be procuring Dubai Visas only.
- Applicants MUST adhere to the rules of this competition.
- Organizers reserve the right to disqualify applicants who do not meet with outlined conditions.
- Applicants shall be exclusive to organizers as a live musical performers and dancers in the cities and/or countries they qualify for from execution hereof through for
the duration of the engagement which is the subject of this competition.
- Applicants shall not perform as a live musical performer and dancer, in the cities and/or countries qualified 8 weeks prior to the event specified in this competition.
- Applicants agrees that organizers may use Applicants’ name, pictures, photographs and Applicants’ pre-approved approved likeness in connection with the advertising and publicizing this competition, but such use shall not be as an endorsement of any products or service. Such rights shall be for the United States and United Arab Emirates shows only and extend and continue in effect only during the period beginning with this competition and continuing until the engagement which is the subject of this competition.